Below you will find the current vacancies at TechLater.com. To apply, simply use the contact form at the bottom of the page.
We regret that we cannot respond to unsuccessful candidates.
YouTube Content Creator (Internship + Rev Share)
We have a thriving Developer Hub, with dozens of interviews and articles ready for publishing. We are also in the transition phase building our Indie Game category, where we will be interviewing indie game developers and designers. As such, we will have the requirement for a games reviewer for both indie games and also mainstream games that we will be covering.
Why an internship?
While the internship does not carry a remuneration package, you will be entitled to 60% of all current and future revenue generated from the TechLater YouTube channel. This includes sponsorship, sponsored content, and advertising revenue.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-starter with tons of initiative, with the ability to work unsupervised on their own time management plan. We will supply games to be reviewed, provided to us by the indie developer, which will be mainly Steam based (Windows PC).
You should have access to a gaming PC or laptop, and also consoles such as Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo would be advantageous.
We will require 1 – 3 videos per week, and will supply all games for review, as well as developers you will interview as part of the channel content. We will also be promoting games as part of giveaways, and in conjunction with developers (launch parties etc.). We currently have a backlog of games for review and content to be produced. The website also has 30 articles scheduled, and 18 writers registered to contribute content & Developer Hub articles.
You will have experience using video production software such as Sony Vegas or Adobe Premier Pro, have a microphone capable of recording high quality audio, and a good on-camera personality (not essential as videos can be audio only).
The TechLater.com website will send traffic to the YouTube videos through our SEO and marketing efforts, and vice versa.
E3 & Conferences
For the right candidate, TechLater.com will also fund any future travel to conferences such as E3 with revenue generated by the YouTube channel. You will be responsible for interviewing game developers and development houses such as Epic Games, Microsoft, Rockstar, EA, Naughty Dog Inc, Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd and CD Projekt Red to name a few.
Your Skill Tree
- Experience in creating YouTube videos ESSENTIAL
- Experience in being on-camera
- Experience in video/audio editing
- Gaming enthusiast
- Presentable & professional appearance
- Good English reading & writing skills
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing startup, and to further your skills in the video creation world.
Industry: Internet and Software
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Profit sharing/share options
Reference ID: TECHLATERYT
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $20,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Web / Marketing Administrator (Perth, Australia) – $25,000 AUD
- Manage the day to day management of the website content
- Design and broadcast email marketing, TechLater.com competitions and any intrinsic promotional campaigns
- Work with management to optimize opportunities
- Liaise with social media manager to ensure maximum exposure of content
- Observe and implement opportunities to improve the customer experience
Lead Communications Manager (Remote/UK) – £18,500 GBP
- Organize, create and maintain accurate & detailed records
- Be the first point of contact for all external and internal communications
- Monitor & report on productivity and areas for improvement
- Co-ordinate mail and incoming inquiries
- Correspond with relevant stakeholders and agencies
- Maintain and check company databases
- Ensure GDPR is maintained where applicable
- Act as secretary to online meetings as required including agenda orientation and implementation
Social Media Manager (Remote/UK) – £22,500 GBP
- Show initiative for all aspects of social outreach
- Create an ongoing schedule of events, posts and follow up material
- Be Facebook and Twitter conversant, and have the ability to create ads, posts and content on the fly
- Set up scheduling for all content, and ensure all possible means of engagement encouragement are met
- Liaise with Communications Manager and Web Marketing Manager to convey opportunities
- Be the first point of contact for all social media, and liaise with Communications Manager