Google Play is a digital distribution service accessible on Android devices and the internet. It offers users the ability to purchase music, movies, and even books and TV shows. Users can buy these products by adding funds to their Google Play account (this is where you have a Google Play gift card balance) when they redeem gift cards, digital codes, and promotional codes or otherwise use their debit or credit card or link their PayPal account.
Worthy of note is the fact that one of the most convenient ways to purchase products on this store is by using Google Play gift card. The following instructions provide more about the gift card as well as the Google Play gift card balance.
What is Google Play Gift Card?
Google Play gift cards are one of the best options for purchasing and accessing the content from Google Play store. There are digital and physical plastic cards. Physical gift cards are pretty much tiny cards with a particular gift code on each of them.
Each gift code holds a specific Google Play gift card balance in every card. Every Android device has a its own Google Play account with a Google Wallet. You only have to redeem the Google Play gift card code to buy any content of your choice on the Google Play store.
What is the value of the issued Google Play Gift Cards?
Each Google Play gift card balance differs depending on its price. Various nominal gift cards come with certain balances. The balance of the Google Play plastic gift cards is indicated at the top right corner of a gift card. The exact method works for digital cards – each voucher bears its value.
The values generated by the Google Play gift cards code generator include of $5, $10, $25, $50 and $100. Google Play gift card redeem codes don’t expire, and neither does the gift card balance.
Similarly, the balance on your Google credit card is saved, and the gift card balance is stored in your Google store account.
Redeem a Google Play gift card code
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Select Menu in the upper-left corner, then click Redeem.
- Enter your code, and then…
- Click Redeem.
Redeem using Google Play Website
- Go to play.google.com/redeem.
- Enter your code.
- Tap Redeem.
Redeem when purchasing on Google Play
- Proceed with the checkout process up to where you’ll see where the payment method listed.
- Click the down arrow, Redeem, Next to the payment method.
- Enter your code.
- Complete the process following the on-screen promptings.
You are allowed to check your Google Play balance using either your computer or mobile phone.
Google Play balance on an Android
1. Tap the Google Play Store app on your device.
2. Click the three horizontal lines on the top right, and select “Account” from the menu.
3. Tap “Payment methods” to see your account balance displayed.
Google Play balance On the Google Play Website
1. Visit https://play.google.com on a browser. You can navigate to the official Google Page website using use any web browser on your desktop computer or mobile phone.
- Click Sign In in the top-right corner. If you aren’t logged in automatically, input your email address and password for your Google account.
2. Click Account. Located on the left-side menu under the “Devices” option, clicking this will show your Google Play account balance at the top of the page in the “Payment Methods” section.
Get notified of new articles and have fresh tech news delivered straight to your inbox.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login